Mercy Medicare Meeting
August 21 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us for a FREE Medicare meeting close to home, held at Hall-Perrine Cancer Center Community Room A/B in Cedar Rapids.
With Health Alliance Medicare, you get:
- More coverage for less than with a Medicare Supplement.
- All-in-one plans that take care of your medical needs.
- Caring, friendly, personal service.
- $0 preferred generics at Walmart and Sam’s Club.
- FREE SilverSneakers® fitness membership.
- Doctors you know and trust.
Health Alliance Medicare is an HMO and PPO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Health Alliance Medicare depends on contract renewal.
You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. Low co-payments available at other pharmacies.
A sales person will be present with information and applications. For accommodation of persons with special needs at sales meetings, call 1-877-925-0424 (TTY: 711).
Call toll-free 1-877-925-0424, TTY/TDD 711.
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily October 1 to February 14
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays the rest of the year.
Med-IAsemflr-1014 Y0034_15_22466 H2591_15_22466 Accepted